Saturday 10 February 2007

Me look-alike?

We were at our usual hangout this morning. I'm a bit disappointed cos the water level of most of the longkangs was kinda low. Daddy says it's becos it hasn't been raining for the past few days. Sigh...





Is this me? Look closely...



Having double vision? Haha... Which one do you think is me?


She's Baby, another Cairn Terrier and around my age too. It's her first outing in this wilderness. She didn't really run with MY pack, guess she was just shy. Maybe Uncle J should bring her here more often.


Hey Kaylie, i assure you it's purely platonic. Aunty R and Angel were there too. They can vouch for me.



Hey, why am i not in this photo? Rascal Bond, you blocked me. Grrrr....



Anyway, i scrapped my escape plan. Where in the world can i find another two humans so willing to be my maids? I'll face this vaccination phobia like a man.


Went for the vaccination with Bond this afternoon, actually it wasn't that scary. It's the anticipation that is. Daddy says i've improved (no more yelping, but still trembling) and he's sure i'll get used to it eventually. Paws crossed.


PS. The vet says i've lost weight, now 7.4kg. And Bond still maintaining his 'ideal weight'. We are healthy canines!! Thanks Dad.

2 comments:

jaffeboy said...

So, U hangout with Baby huh?! She looks like you huh?! I'm so gonna tell MaMa what you did & just see if she will still love you...

oh oh plutonic, yeah right!

K

BigBrownBearBear said...

Humph.