Sunday 1 April 2007

5th Anniversary DASH

Went to the DASH yesterday with Jaffe's family at Seletar Air Base. It was the 5th Anniversary Run. Many many humans turned up with their many canines. It was the largest turnout since we joined them. We had lots of fun, despite the rain. Because we had to cross quite a few roads, Daddy leashed me most of the time, except in the forested area. So sad! Grrr...



Before the run


Off we go... Errr, my mummy was slow, but luckily she wasn't the last...


Last shot seconds before the rain.


Ahhh! So refreshing! Obviously a human thought so too.


Resting after the run. Definitely looking rather shagged eh...


Of cos the rascal was way tired. We ran approx. 7km, he must have done 10km by running to and from Mummy and Daddy along the way.


My sweet Kaylie. O, isn't she cute while sleeping?

To top off such an exciting event, my MIL brought the most lip-smacking lamb ribs for our dinner. I had 2 ribs, each the size of my whole leg. HEAVEN!!! How many more days to the next Anniversary Run? I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Anything topped off by ribs makes an excellent day in my opinion!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

jaffeboy said...

Yummy Yummy Yummy!!! We had lamb ribs again for din din today!!! MaMa says we ran ALOT yesterday so we deserve another yummilicious, oversized ribs!!! What she doesn't realise is we as terriers can go on for another 10km & won't feel a thing!!! hehehe...