Seriously, I agree with the following:
- Fearless and hardy (need i explain more?)
- Alert and rough-and-ready appearance (meaning?.. Handsome lah!)
- Tends to bark excessively and is destructive without attention and proper guidance (Okay Daddy, now you know it's your fault when i destroyed that sofa and bark at passersby)
- A bath A MONTH is more than enough
- Needs lots of outings.
- Has a tendency to gain weight. (Aunty S, it's not my fault here, it's hereiditery.)
- Enjoys playing with children. ( Of cos i love children! They are my toys which make noise and run, of course i find it fun to growl and pounce on them!)
But i totally disagree with one particular point:
- It's advisable to be sparing on treats (That's total nonsense! I'm sure Jaffe, Kaylie and Bear will agree with me with all paws)
Don't believe everything you read, the facts are not always right, especially if the author probably does not own an irresistable Cairn Terrier like ME!!!