Wednesday 30 May 2007

I've been Tagged!

Sorry for the long disappearance guys. Daddy has been busy learning about Photoshop, reading tons and tons of books, and he has had hardly any time for anything else. No time for Mummy, Bond or i...

Anyway, I've been tagged by Ume. Hmmm... let me think..................................



Ok ok..

1) I didn't really like Bond initially... he was such a major attention seeker as a puppy. (He still is...)
2) I'm terrified of vaccinations.
3) I love Mummy more than Daddy, cos she gives me treats for just loving me.
4) I hate baths. Grrr....
5) I am a beach bum.
6) I love to jump onto the sofa when Mummy is watching TV cos she will give me a good scratching every time.
7) I'm more afraid of Daddy than of Mummy. Hehe...

Now, who shall i tag???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaa... that is such a cute picture!!

Ume said...

yup! agree with pearly! cute pic!
i hate baths too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jose.
I missed you!
That picture is adorable. Thanks for sharing your facts with us. It's a shame you hate baths, I love them!
Have a nice weekend
Besos
Lorenza

Scruffy said...

Hi Jose

Wondered what happened to you. You know, I am scared of my Daddy too. He is quite fierce.

The Mighty Scruff